Want to learn drawing the human figure anatomically?
*A human anatomy sketching Lesson
From Feb 3 to April 7, 2019
Every Sunday at 11:00-1:00
5635 Yonge St. Unit 202, North York
Walking distance from Finch Subway Station
Anatomy Figure Drawing Lesson in Toronto
LoveFunART’s Human Anatomy Sketch courses emerging human body and muscles structures, the course will lead you to an advanced level with a good understanding of life drawing a sketch.
It’s unbelievable, right? It takes many years to achieve that level, it ONLY takes less than 20 hours, then LoveFunART students will reach that level! (don’t forget homework though !)
This is the magic that LoveFunART can make it. We only teach you the essentials, then you will figure out all the whole from the part! (homework is required as a part of the course!)
As we all know that Practice makes perfect----Effective progress comes from regular practice, including small projects which trainees are not skillful but required, but not skills you are already perfect!
The method of learning is something more important than the time you spend on it with fewer skills.
We learn how to really express our thoughts and creativity through the way we are going to learn but the course itself.
This course is structured for students with previous life-drawing experience who want to gain a deeper understanding of body structure as it pertains to figure drawing. The course incorporates elements of anatomy, kinesiology, and drawing practice in order to enhance understanding of the body’s characteristic forms.
Notes: It is recommended that students have taken a course in Introduction to Drawing or have basic drawing skills.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Part 1 of Anatomy Figure Drawing Lesson
- Improve drawing skills and understanding what’s under the skin.
- Learn bones and skeleton. Boney landmarks on a model and on oneself
- Learn superficial muscle groups
Part 2 of Anatomy Figure Drawing Lesson
- Learn surface anatomy and understand what causes bumps, indentations on the model. (To understand what landmarks are boney and which are muscular.)
- Methods of conveying body structure
- Evaluation - understanding the skeleton and muscle groups
Whom is the class for?
- Painting hobbyists
- Students who’re preparing art portfolio for art school admission
- Professional who’re seeking career promotion opportunity
- Animation and illustration hobbyists
- Fashion and creation lovers
Art Materials Required
- One set of pencils
- Two erasers
- One sketchbook (14X18 inch)
- One sketch board
- One pencil sharpener
- One clip
- One ruler
Don't want to run all over the arts store to get the supplies?
Click here to view our supplies kit!
I had absolutely no foundation in arts before I came to LoveFunART. I thought getting into Fashion Design in University would be a far-fetched dream for me. But after following the 6-month customised study plan. I made it ! I received the offer from Ryerson University, bright future is just ahead.
I wanted to apply for medical illustration. This major is very competitive, but I'm sorely lacking of body sketching experience. LoveFunART designed a 2 month study plan for me. After studying with teacher Hanke, I improved significantly received the offer from my dream school.
I had learned arts since young, but I still found portfolio preparation intimidating. The LoveFunART classes are the most effective ones I have ever taken. They are organised in a very logical manner. I was very tight on my schedule, but with the efficient study, I received offers from OCAD and Central Saint Martins.
- Bachelor degree in Public Art from Donghua University, ranked No. 1 in Chinese Fashion Design
- Majored in Public Art, expert in designing and painting.
- Founder of LoveFunART, the pioneer of the logical painting learning method
- More than 10 years of arts teaching experience.
- Vanke Vanke Arting festival curator
- Venice Biennial "ink pen ∙ ∙ Heart" exhibition curator
- Pudong Airport Public Art Project Designer