Class schedule: Start From Jan 14 to Feb 11, 2023 Saturday 10:00am-12:30pm Address: 5635 Yonge St. Unit 202, North York Class Details:
-10 Lessons Total, Finish all 10 lessons in 5 weeks, every class learn 2 lessons.
- 2.5hr for each class.
-Homework will be assigned after each class.
-No Experience Required.
Curriculum: 1. Introduction to storyboarding: examples and drawing techniques.
2. Storyboarding for animation: terminology and features.
3. Character drawing: anatomy.
4. Character drawing: posing figures in action.
5. Environments and backgrounds: perspective.
6. Environments and backgrounds: camera angles and shots.
7. The storyboarding process: overview and breakdown.
8. The storyboarding process: scripting, thumbnailing, and refining.
9. Elements of cohesive storytelling: visual language and composition.
10. Elements of cohesive storytelling: finalizing a storyboard.
Materials Required: -One set of pencil -Blue pencil -Sketchbook + tracing paper